Welcome to the resource page! I upload links that I hope you find useful (as well as what I love or use on my site and biz)!
Last updated: 3 November 2021
*note: some links contain affiliates. Please read Policy page for more info.
- Answer the Public: This is a wonderful tool to look for product or blog post ideas! It gives you loads of questions, related categories and more.
- Canva: My most used tool to create social media templates, social media graphics and much more for my shop.
- CoSchedule: Headline Analyzer: Use to analyse how well your post or page titles are. Helpful when you want to catch the reader attention.
- Creative Market: The marketplace for all things design! Including graphic design templates, fancy fonts, mock-ups, stock photos and much more.
- Grammarly: I love this tool and use it for my daily life! It’s brilliant for bloggers, writers and Etsy sellers (description wise). It checks your grammar and punctuation through an extension.
- Google Adwords (Keyword): Use this tool for searching up SEO keywords.
- Hootsuite: Use this to schedule Twitter or Facebook posts and saves time!
- Instagram: One of my main social media accounts to showcase my works and products. Catch me on @designsnartbyrae !
- SEOPressor: Blog Title Generator: Creates a bunch of strong titles just by adding in a keyword.
- Siteground: I use this to host both my websites. They have fast customer service 24/7. Highly recommend it!
- Trello: I use this tool to organise my business ideas and future products or social media posts.
- Ubersuggest’s Free Keyword Tool: Other than keyword planner, I use this tool to search for SEO keywords. Sadly, you can only search up to 3 keywords per day (on the free version).
- Viral Content Bee: If you want to get shares and expand from your follower base, try this!